Dayton Township Garbage/Recycling
Dayton Township has use of the Richland Center Sanitary Landfill.
Richland Center Sanitary Landfill
24147 County Highway AA
Richland Center, WI 53581
Hours: Mon & Wed, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Sat 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Dumpsters on Site at the Landfill to collect the following:
- tin cans
Landfill Costs effective March 1, 2014
Garbage: $105.00 per ton. Minimum is up to 100 lbs. = $5.00; 4 3/4 cents a pound thereafter.
Household garbage, large item trash, wood, metal, construction material also Furniture – Couch, chair, mattress, box spring, table.
- Concrete: $4.00 per ton. Minimum is up to 1,250 lbs. = $2.50
- Appliances: $10.00 for each appliance. Stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, freezer, hot water heater, dehumidifier, humidifier, furnace, air conditioners or water heaters.
- Microwaves: $25.00 each
- Computers: Goodwill Industries is a collection/drop-off point for computers and computer related equipment in any condition – no charge.
- Copy Machines: $25.00 per copy machine.
- Televisions: $25.00 per tv
- Tires without rims: Car size = $4.00, Truck size = $6.00, Tractor size = $12.00
- All recyclable items: cardboard, newspapers, magazines; glass bottles and jars – brown, clear, and green; tin cans; aluminum foil; aluminum cans; plastic 1-7 – at no charge
- Batteries: Auto Zone will take automotive batteries and used waste oil – no charge. Batteries can also be taken to the landfill.
- Oil Filters: O’Reilly Auto Parts will take used oil filters – no charge 12/12/2011
- Used Oil: O’Reilly Auto Parts will take used oil